Top items on this year's list, not in any order (some of them repeats for me):
- Coco Love: she's teetering on the edge of walking, and she's turning ONE!
- Walking the neighborhoods
- Neighborhood coffee shops, especially J & S Bean Factory
- Seeing a play at the Guthrie Theater
- Meeting up with Kathryn and Stephen at the Guthrie
- Touring the Cathedral in St. Paul
- Tour of the James J. Hill House art gallery and grounds, St. Paul
- Quality time with the best Parents and Grandparents ever
- Izzy's Ice Cream
- Touring Minnesota Public Radio with a local radio celebrity
- Getting to see Jody and Skip's wonderful new house, right near ...
- Sea Salt Eatery Just as great as last year only better!
- Returned to the Como Zoo after 27 years, and it was great even in record heat (hottest day in 135 years)
- Shish Mediterranean food
- Great church choir on Sunday
- Lot's of great meals with the fam.
- Birthday presents!
|Down for a nap|
|John at James J. Hill House|
|A new home for Jody and Skip|