How to spend your second day in Los Angeles.
1. Wait for a warm, sunny day. (You won't have to wait long.)
2. Find some good company (easy).
3. Power up on some caffeine at a great coffee shop with a patio, fountain, etc. (check)
4. Get in a hot convertible. Red, of course. Don't forget to take the top down!
5. Find a theater with comfy seats and a HUGE screen (lots of options there).
6. Spend 2 1/2 hours watching the new Harry Potter movie! (Jen and I decided we could walk right back into the theater and watch it all over again, happily.)
Susan, do we have a play date for your HP Wii game in August?