Jun 24, 2006

My Surprising Day

To recognize my first day of summer vacation, my family decided to surprise me. What surprises did they have in store for me? I won't keep you in suspense:


-A copy of The New York Times Sunday, June 18, including a special article on Iceland: The Ultimate Road Trip detailed a trip around the Ring Road in 7 days.

-A bottled of imported Iceland Springs water!

-From Video Fan, the video Children of Nature. I'm looking forward to seeing it again, and maybe Gabe and Peter will watch it with me.



-Barbara's Puffins Cereal (made in Canada for a company in Petaluma that is near where I grew up). It's puffy, it's fun, it's delicious!

1 comment:

John Duke said...

I hope you are saving some Puffins for me. It may be the closest I ever get to eating one of the little things.